Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go. Now it’s time to let go of your summer makeup and transition into the beautiful colors and trends of autumn makeup.
- Autumn is the perfect season to bring in the blush. Blush is perfect for autumn because it gives you a natural flush of color when the weather cools down. Not only does it add color, but adds dimension to your face.
- Bold lips in berries, plums, wines, browns, and mauve lip colors are making a comeback for the autumn. These colors will complement all your autumn looks.
- Bold autumn lashes. Bold lashes on both your upper and lower lash line will add a modern touch to a more neutral every day autumn palette. Be sure to check out Vic Cosmetics mascara line to get the look.
- Dewy skin with minimal makeup. To achieve a dewy look with minimal makeup you must incorporate a healthy skincare routine that includes a hydrating overnight mask, cleansing oil, and facial scrub to let go of any dried up dead skin. Check out Vic Cosmetics full skin care line to help achieve the dewy look.
- Bold brows. Bold brows go beautifully with any autumn look. Bold brows add a youthful, symmetrical, and slightly carefree vibe. To achieve this look you can fill in sparse, over-tweezed brows with an eyebrow pencil in your shade and top it off with eyebrow gel to secure your brows in place. Applying highighter below the brow arch will also add a lift and shape to the brows. You can achieve all of this with the brow kit at viccosmetics.com.